<VV> PG discussion : not judging, just saying ...

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Oct 29 14:03:41 EDT 2011

Great !  I win !!!!!  And I'll buy your 4-speeds on eBay (if I can afford
them!)

Just kidding ~ it's not "living up to my standards" (heck, I don't even do
that!), but simply the "context" in which I was comparing 2-speeds with
4-speeds, more being better, IMHO.

There are a zillion reasons for preferring one over the other, so to each
his (or her) own and I'm not judging the driver, just the transmission.

I prefer a Corsa 140 4-speed convertible, but my only Corvair right now is a
non-functioning 110 PG Monza coupe, but it still beats anything else on the
road (or would if I could actually drive it) !!!!

Charlie