<VV> PG Discussion

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 30 01:18:10 EDT 2011

Smitty's right.

Driving a stick shift south on I-95 from DC at rush hour (from 2 PM to 6
PM on Fridays) is hell on the left knee, muscles, etc.

Glad I don't have to go there on a regular basis, and I take an
automatic when I do!

Just got back from there a few hours ago. But it was Saturday and the
only traffic was from SNOW! It's still October...,

Frank DuVal