<VV> emergency flashing light

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Tue Sep 20 00:50:55 EDT 2011

Hello Seth,

could you or probably someone else supply a address or a part no. I just bought a 66 Corsa Turbo (angled air intake) which is still in the US, it would be perfect to order parts from here and put it in the car before it will be sent to Germany - it might be a good idea to have a list of parts I recently need for service too and it is very hard to find Corvair parts in Europe. I appreciate any help on a parts list.
Thanks for your help

Ulli

-66 Corsa Turbo Convertible
-63 Monza 900 Convertible