<VV> broken crankshaft from towing

frank walker knarfwalker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:48:00 EDT 2011

back in the 80's my brother was towing an old datsun from yuma to san diego
left the car in 1st gear when he got to 70 mph he said he heared this
big bang, pulled over and took it out of gear when he got home we found the
timming chain had broken we replaced it and he drove the car for many years.
when the car finally died he got a 65 500.