<VV> Fwd: Slightly OT Dog-Rings

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Apr 11 09:09:27 EDT 2012

Years ago while driving out the front gate of my barracks in Germany in my 65 Corsa convert on the way to Monte Carlo to watch the Formula 1 race; the clutch cable broke.  The ball on the pedal assembly came off the cable.  Rather than try to go clutchless all that way; I jacked up the car, Lenten the cable in the rear and wrapped the cable around the pedal assembly.  secured it with a clamp and drove to the race.  Absolutely no problems!  I drove the car that way for almost a year until i got a cable installed.