<VV> Made in "USA" - No Corvair?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 18:48:46 EDT 2012

I heard that the Japanese sold the whole town of "USA, Japan" to the
Taiwanese in the early 70s. Then, about 10 years later, the Taiwanese sold the
whole town to China and they moved it again, this time to the mainland. I
think it is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Foxconn, in China. So,  the next
time you see "Made in USA" . . . . . . . .

_hmlinc at sbcglobal.net_ (mailto:hmlinc at sbcglobal.net)   writes:

Well,  there IS a small amount of printing on the bottom.  It says "Made in

USA".  But, your right - the part # is on the plastic packaging  inside the
box and NOT on the filter itself.

Later,  JR