<VV> On the subject of Clark's Oil Filter

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 08:16:51 EDT 2012

In the past I noticed when I had removed a Clarks filter that the metal ring
JR mentions had rotated and cut off the s holes by 1/2 restricting the flow.
I had been buying the filters by the case from Clarks so I open all of them
and found one more with the rotated mental ring. I did not try to take
either one apart and had thought they were just 2 that were manufactured
wrong. That just happens in manufacturing. So I just watch out for the
problem on the future filters I install.

 Carlton Smith
 Indianapolis, IN