<VV> BackFiring through LH Carb

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:22:40 EDT 2012

I don't know what timing should be for a 3.1, however, when you goose
it like that the vacuum advance jumps the timing way up and with a 16
degree static timing to start, it may be too much. You might try 12
degrees, or 10, then see.
Your dynamic balancer in good condition? I was at our local clubs
spring tech and tune and a 65 110's dampner could almost be spun on the
inner core it was so loose, we were surprised it was still turning the
fan and alternator, and timing could not be set. Mark durham

Sent from my Windows Phone