<VV> cht and oil temp question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:46:49 EDT 2012

OK, all of you that have oil temp guages on their Corvair engines, could
you send me what your normal oil and cht temps are, warmed up? and if you
have done anything to the engine to help with oil temps, (larger oil
cooler, finned valve covers or finned/deep pan?) and what brand and weight
of oil.

I have not installed any guages yet and I am trying to educate myself/make
sense of the cSt figures on oils by comparing those viscosity ratings to
what temps we see "real world".. In our engines
Thanks in advance Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone