<VV> Engine assembly questions

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:07:15 EDT 2012

Karl, here are your answers.

1. Put the case together DRY.
2. Go to Clark's tech-8 page, there is a picture.

I assembled mine with one case half laying flat on a board over a open
garbage can, drilled holes in the board for the push rods.

But if you look, you can confirm cam to crank alignment by using the
relative positions of the crank and cam keyways.

By placing the case half flat, I inserted the heavier crank, and added
the cam, then confirmed the alignment.

Sent from my Windows Phone