<VV> Engine assembly questions

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 20:47:39 EDT 2012

1. A little dab of sealer on the case corners is all that's needed. Permatex #2 is one, I use the grey silicone with a slight hacksaw cut in the faces. The rest of the periphery is sealed by the pan, top cover, bell housing and rear housing.

2. On the very edge of the flywheel flange is a notch. This is the side next to the gear. This is what you line up with the dot on the cam gear, which, when properly aligned, is visible through the flywheel bolt hole next to this notch.

John Roberts