<VV> Bad Corvair. Bad bad Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:58:52 EDT 2012

Well, I say no problems since, it was during this round of baffling
problems that lead me to a compression test and other items, ended up
taking off the turkey roaster, and top cover to look at the cam (64K miles
engine driven 100 miles a year for the last 12 years) , and found hundreds
of tiny rust spots on the cam lobes and the aft three lobes were short on
height. So, in the end the bad resistance wire cost me about $2000 in
parts! :):) Good Luck!  Mark Durham