<VV> was gauge - now TPMS/No Direct Corvair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 22:59:11 EST 2012

I also am a believer Bob (and yes I also go to church) in the TPMS. But I suspect we have Ford/Firestone to thank for this system. Let's not forget all the SUVs rolling over and Ford and Firestone pointing their fingers at each other and of course the innocent people being killed. Let us pray.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
(This has been a long discussion of tire pressure gauges,eh?)