<VV> was gauge - now TPMS

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 00:02:14 EST 2012

There's about a 1 psi change in tire pressure for every 10 degree F. change
 in ambient temperature, so if you haven't checked your tire pressure in a
long  time expect to see it has dropped now that we're in colder weather.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 2/8/2012 6:53:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,