<VV> Corvair Trunks

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 20:34:41 EST 2012

Steve,
Reminds me of long ago when my wife, after shopping, was bringing home our
little boy, his friend and a neighbor's little girl from some school
function.  When my wife stopped at home and got our to unload the trunk of  the
65 Monza, the bright little girl was surprised and blurted out, "Mrs.
Burkhard, somebody stole your engine!!!"  Without a moment's hesitation, my  wife
said, "Don't worry, Anne Marie, I have a spare engine back here" and showed
her the "spare" engine in back.
Thanks for reminding me.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 2/14/2012 3:31:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,