<VV> TOP GEAR/ MOST DANGERIOUS CARS

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 13:56:42 EST 2012

I just saw a clip about the show..... at the end, they have a demo derby and destroy the cars. The Corvair was a nice looking red '64 Monza coupe.....The last shot of the clip shows it rear ending the Pinto something fierce.....

I understand that they own the cars, but why destroy a nice collector car......

Reminds me of "Christine"......

Message: 3