<VV> Valve adjusting sequence - apology in advance!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 14:35:07 EST 2012

Very True, Rick. So, I guess you could state:

"You can adjust valves if the motor is hot"
"You can adjust valves if the motor is cold"
"But -You can't adjust valves if the motor is frozen"

<grin> - Seth

In a message dated 2/26/2012 5:51:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

Well  Andy,
Up where you live cold is a way of life!
TLH

>  Guys,
> I hope my earlier question will NOT start up the hot vs cold  debate.
Cold