<VV> pulsing headlights problem solved

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 16:14:31 EST 2012

 As someone who has restored several Corvairs and a 1942 Sperry searchlight, I can tell you, all the things you say are spot on!

However, I would put grounds as #1.

Bad connectors/wiring as #2.

Bad NOS or new parts is #3.

And forget the parts swap thing, as you said, that's just being lazy! Find the problem and fix it!

In my ever so humble opinion!! <G>

John Roberts