<VV> hot motor oil

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:22:00 EST 2012

Ken, it is an interesting topic.  With any oil, it depends on the strength
of the strands of oil molecules that matters.  Less strong oil have weak
strands and break down even before you get even 3000 miles on it. This
shows up as the oil thickens.  Better oils are more highly refined and hold
together longer.  Synthetics do the best job. We need to use what the
engineers designed the engines to use.  That is a good oil that meets the
specs the engine is designed for with sufficient antiwear agents (ZDDP).
Read Richard Widmans articles. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone