<VV> (no subject)

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 16:47:27 EST 2012

Thanks John,

I got 100%, but the Willys and Henry J almost threw me.  We had all  those
cars in the neighborhood when I was in elementary school doodling them in
class when I should have been studying.  I'm sure glad we had better
handling cars in the '60s with our Corvairs.

Bob "still 65" Hall

In a message dated 1/15/2012 8:05:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,