<VV> Organization of Corvair Parts

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Jun 6 16:23:05 EDT 2012

I've got a 44' 18 wheeler trailer with both sides covered in drawers to the top.  I keep most of my parts there.  I have a garage that is about 10x24 that I keep engines, seats, transaxles & suspension parts in that aren't stored in my vans.  The trailer is really the only organized place.  The drawers are just labeled carbs, distributors, flywheels etc.
I still don't seem to have a lot of things I need such as a '61 grill bar, A/C crank pulley, early A/C rear engine sheet metal, wagon vent window and early bumpers.
Joel