<VV> Lakewood trailer hitch Reply

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 22:26:29 EDT 2012

Patrick,  I had a 62 wagon 6that had the trailer hitch. It was bolted to the LH
& RH bumper brackets (not the corner ones). The bar of the hitch actually has
"62 STA WAG" engraved on it. I still have it and would be willing to sell it. I
had one other VV guy interested in it a few years ago. I don't recall who. It is
chrome and scratched up a bit. I can send you pictures by months end perhaps.

Greg Shaw
Dearborn, MI