<VV> YS #???

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 23:16:22 EDT 2012

Anyone have any idea which Stinger (YS???) this is or who owns it?? Inquiring
minds would like to know......        Cheers,    Charlie

Marr Gilllispie wrote:

That is YS040, owned by Greg Ornazian in the Detroit area. I chased that car for years, found it in SanJose, arranged for purchase by a friend and collector in Pittsburgh about 4-5 yrs ago. It was not as represented by the seller ( big surprise ! )After about 80% restored sold to Greg and Michael LeVeque completed it last year. Warren D. did the drivetrain rebuild and those are real  13x6 Minilite road wheels that I found on a parts car in Denver in 1992.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages