<VV> New and Used Corvair Parts

jpgetz at comcast.net jpgetz at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 09:35:54 EDT 2012

My friend Rick Sanford, forwarded  an email to me containing a request from a  gentleman in Michigan looking for an early model trunk lid .

I am located in Frederick Maryland and I have  an inventory of new and used Corvair parts that I am trying to sell.

I attached a spread sheet of the parts I have in inventory . If you can post or distribute this list maybe everyone can benefit.

I am willing to sell everything in one bulk purchase or individual items.

In general, I sell the new parts at 25% off other posted prices and the used parts at 50% off.

I am not a company. I'm just an individual trying  to find a home for these parts .

Please let me know if you can help me or I can provide anything to you.

Thank You:

John Getz

Cell # 301-717-9452

Email jpgetz at comcast .net