<VV> Corvair cooling fan

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 10:41:35 EDT 2012

Hi Rich,
I prefer the mag fan as it is lighter and is probably easier on the fan bearing. Some may or may not agree. As far as cooling is concerned, what oil cooler are you using? 63 was the year that had the 3 plate which seems quite inadequate. For that, I prefer the "folded fin" as it is a direct bolt in to replace the 3 or 8 plate coolers. I hope this is helpful.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301