<VV> 62 wheel cylinder question

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 15:33:57 EDT 2012

It's not in the shop manual because they expect you to know this.
Reminds me of a colleague that replaced his brake shoes, only to find they
didn't brake evenly. He was totally unaware of primary and secondary shoes.
Stomping around, he wanted to know why that wasn't in the shop manual. I
tried to politely explain that was 'common knowledge' in mechanic circles...
As for pulling axles, I don't think so.