<VV> Torque converter

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 00:14:55 EDT 2012

I suppose that you could put SOME in, but something just less than half
full - and then be careful to keep it upright so as to avoid spillage.  I'm
not sure just how much the converter even holds when full - a quart, maybe
two?

The above is from a guy who has not had a PG car in over 20 years and only
had one TC out way back when.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110