<VV> [fastvair] Re: John Fitch, Hurricane Sandy

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:57:45 EDT 2012

Bob,

I couldn't have said it better myself! I had the good fortune of spending
some time with John on the dinner cruise at the DC convention. What an
amazing guy! Like a lot of the old timers, I found myself wishing for an
audio recorder to capture every word of our, admittedly, one sided
conversation. From the discussion of his flying days in the war, to the
thoughts behind the Phoenix, we've lost a true American HERO and a great
innovator.

John will be sorely missed by a lot of people, and I'm proud to be one of
them.

George