<VV> ULTRAVAN 362 and 512 Journey Home Contest!

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 12:15:01 EDT 2012

Ultravan 362 and 512 journey home contest!
Posted by: OttawaCorvairGuy ()
Date: November 01, 2012 11:58AM

Ultravan 362 was saved. And so was UV512.

It has taken longer to arrange transport than I would have liked.

GOOD NEWS: UV512 is being loaded now – in southern MA. And, UV362 will be picked up later today! Both coaches are on their way to their new home in Canada.

I thought it would be cool to get a picture of them traveling down the highway on the same trailer. Not likely something like that will be seen again anytime soon – if at all. ggg

I’m announcing a fun game to celebrate this long journey of trying to get these 2 coaches home:

1. I'll give a $25 “Clark's Corvair” gift certificate to the person who submits the best picture, in my opinion*, of UV512 on the transport trailer*.

2. I'll give a $50 “Clark's Corvair” gift certificate to the person who submits the best picture, in my opinion*, of UV362 AND UV512 on the transport trailer*.

All submissions need to be posted here: ULTRAVAN 362 and 512 Journey Home Contest.

or Copy and paste this, in front of http:// to get to the thread:
corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,558814,558814#msg-558814

Once the winner has been selected, I will PM the winner to obtain details on how to send them their winning gift certificate(s).

*NOTE: The picture(s) should show the transporter truck and trailer moving on either one of the highways listed. But submit any and all pictures of; one or both Ultravans being transported and/or sitting anywhere. Who knows – there may be other gifts. ggg

If at all possible; I would prefer:
• A bridge shot, with one or both coaches traveling over the bridge on the transport trailer, or
• As the truck/trailer is exiting from under a bridge and the bridge is in part or all of the background.

I will pick the one I think is best, with the help of the members in CCF. *However, the final decision will be up to me.*

Please keep in mind: this is for fun and I would like to frame and hang the pictures around the coaches when they are being displayed.

Helpful hints:
UV512 is being loaded now and will be leaving the southern part of MA soon.
It will be taking HWY 25 to HWY 495 over to Plainfield, CT.

Once UV362 is being loaded in CT later today; the transport truck will then be heading up 90W to 81N with both coaches loaded.

Good luck!
Sincerely, Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
New Ultravan Windshields Available.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!