<VV> ULTRAVAN 362 and 512 Journey Home Contest!

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 19:00:45 EDT 2012

Update on Contest:

The transport truck had problems and never left the MA area.
They are not able to keep an intercooler hose on.
Without the help of the turbo the truck is not able to keep up with highway speeds.

Truck is still in MA getting repaired.

The contest is still on - for those who would like to WIN a Clark's Corvair gift certificate.

Once the truck is up and running I will let you know.

BTW - If you live in the area, listed below, you might find UV512 on a trailer.
Take a picture and post it on the link in my first email. You might just win a small gift...

IF you want to try and find it; UV512 is sitting on a parked trailer:

Try looking northeast of Taunton, from County St(140) all the way up to I-495, between Broadway and 24.

Good Luck!!

Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
New Ultravan Windshields Available.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!