<VV> Cpmplaning that after 50 years...

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 19:22:39 EDT 2012

Yeah, they must have done a horrible job, since the car has lasted 50 yr...
LOL!

Seriously, amazing it cooled with all the flash. Yes, of course car mfg are
doing a better job. Just saw a commercial offering a service contract with
any car if it has less than 130,000 mi... Think about that....

Chuck S