<VV> 34 chevy help

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 16:15:30 EDT 2012

I'll just bet that that news will please JVHRoberts----NOT!!!

Scotty from Hollyweird (Original land of the Hot Rod) (Never owned a stock
car that I intended to keep)

In a message dated 11/2/2012 1:09:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
info at california-camping.de writes:

Hello  all,

I am almost afraid to tell you guys that the Chevy I am interested  in is a
Hot Rod or better a Street Rod, decent chop, nice look (not a rat  rod)...
almost original interior;
since I am so much into the Corvair I am  more and more interested to other
US cars too - Porsche, the other car I am  driving - is too normal :-) and
I am about to sell it for the 34  Chevy.

Regards
Ulli the  Ba-Vair-ian