<VV> 34 chevy help

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 20:15:48 EDT 2012

 Behave yourself, Scotty...

John Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: ScottyGrover <ScottyGrover at aol.com>
To: virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 7:50 pm
Subject: Re: <VV> 34 chevy help

I'll just bet that that news will please JVHRoberts----NOT!!!

Scotty from Hollyweird (Original land of the Hot Rod) (Never owned a stock
car that I intended to keep)

In a message dated 11/2/2012 1:09:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
info at california-camping.de writes:

Hello  all,

I am almost afraid to tell you guys that the Chevy I am interested  in is a
Hot Rod or better a Street Rod, decent chop, nice look (not a rat  rod)...
almost original interior;
since I am so much into the Corvair I am  more and more interested to other
US cars too - Porsche, the other car I am  driving - is too normal :-) and
I am about to sell it for the 34  Chevy.

Regards
Ulli the  Ba-Vair-ian