<VV> secret GM warehouse..

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 19:49:16 EDT 2012

i,m new to all this stuff, but i thought corvair lovers might like this if they
havent seen it yet. lot of corvair references.
jim w

1963 convert spyder project  jweppel at hotmail.com,

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=endscreen&=R=1&v=RvVmDsWnMOk

  Welcome to VV!!  And thanks for sharing....  but alas... you and Chuck S  are the only two in the country who didn't have a chance to TOUR  the Facility a few years ago at our Detroit Convention...

Saw that it was forwarded....  so  remember... you cannot believe everything on the Internet!! ggg

 I've never toured.. but we have access to 100's of pictures...  on the web!! gg

 Tell us where you are located!! And ATTACH  a small picture or two of your car /s!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages