<VV> FW: secret GM warehouse..

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 23:55:23 EDT 2012

OK - been there at least 3 times.

Very near the end of the video, the host says something like...  "instead of
having all this stuff squirreled away, we ....  ".  Well, that was the point
where the "secret GM warehouse" subject line led me to think that I was
about to see a few of the storage areas for the Heritage Museum.

We all know that vehicles are swapped in and out of there from time to time.
Where are the views of THAT secret warehouse - where they are kept when NOT
on display?

Later, JR