<VV> Bench seat

James Cooper cooperj123 at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 19:46:11 EST 2012

Hello all,  I was curious if anyone has a bench seat they would be interested in selling to go in a 1965 sedan.  I don't know that I'm going to do it- but I'm interested in installing a bench seat in a Monza.  I think the seatbelts would be different but that the seat would bolt in without modification from what I've read.  My interior is black vinyl and in very good condition.I realize this is probably backwards from what most people would do but I kind of like the bench seats.  I'm guessing that I would have to have it re-covered to match the back seat.  Has anyone done this?Jim