<VV> Bench seat

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Nov 5 23:09:39 EST 2012

There is a guy in my local club who put a bench seat in his 1965
Monza.  He did it because he finds the bench to be more comfortable
that the bucket, a claim I question but it's his car not mine.  He
had the seat reupholstered to match the Monza interior.  He also used
a 1969 seat so that it has headrests.