<VV> OPTIONS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 12:44:02 EST 2012

I have added a lot of neat options over the years , and more waiting for
this winter.
Worse one I did was a power trunk on a Lakewood. I sold the car to a
Canadian , and someone hit the button while going at a high rate of speed. I
hear the damage was ugly , roof and lid mainly.
Now If I do that , it has to be in neutral or reverse to open..
I have all parts for pulse wipers , Cruise control , and other stuff
waiting to add to the truck and crampy.  Now for the time to do  it!
Regards ,  Tim Colson            maybe now older / wiser?