<VV> OPTIONS

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 14:39:22 EST 2012

Yup, it's prudent to have power available to the trunk release only with the
ignition off.  Also, a really valid reason to have a manually operated
safety catch.  BTW, Tim, how are you going to do the intermittent wipers?

Worse one I did was a power trunk on a Lakewood. I sold the car to a
Canadian , and someone hit the button while going at a high rate of speed. I

hear the damage was ugly , roof and lid mainly.
Now If I do that , it has to be in neutral or reverse to open..
I have all parts for pulse wipers , Cruise control , and other stuff
waiting to add to the truck and crampy.  Now for the time to do  it!
Regards ,  Tim Colson            maybe now older / wiser?