<VV> Cruise control

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 20:30:36 EST 2012

The Dakota Digital site http://www.dakotadigital.com/ has 2 kits to supplement the cruise control. One is the cable-operated speed sensor, the other is the magnet driven speed sensor you are describing.

<< HallGrenn at aol.com asked:
What about the ones taking the data from a sensor on the drive shaft?
I've read about those in Corvair pubs in the past.  Anyone know if they are
still available?  A magnet (I believe) was strapped or epoxied to a drive
shaft and the sensor picked up the revs from that independently from any
speedo. >>

-- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on