<VV> Tesla - Model S - Car of year (no Vair)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Tue Nov 13 17:31:54 EST 2012

“In that year [1991] no less than seven teams used V12 engines: Brabham (Yamaha), Ferrari,
Footwork/Arrows (Porsche), Lamborghini, Ligier, McLaren (Honda) and Minardi (Ferrari).
So there is the Porsche V12. The Porsche V12 only lasted half a season, as it proved to be
too big and heavy.”  from: http://atlasf1.autosport.com/2000/dec20/faq.html

So.......there actually was a Porsche V12!
Go for it, I’m sure the acceleration will still
be impressive, but the sound will be unbelievable! <grin>
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA