<VV> Size of original Clutch head screws for dimmer switch

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Nov 13 19:53:13 EST 2012

When I was in High School and had a 1955 series 1 pickup. I ground a
screwdriver with a broken tip to fit clutch head screws.  When I got a FC I
bought the proper clutch head adapter that went on my ratchet.  If the only
thing you want to do is R&R the dimmer switch, I would sacrifice a
screwdriver.

dp