<VV> Trying to get in touch with Rick Loving for seat belt

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 12:56:22 EST 2012

<http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,125818,125818#msg-125818

Was here...

Thanks for responding but, I think "Was" is the operative word here.  I was aware of the above link before I posted to VV but, when I click on it, I only find people talking about Rick Loving's compilation of information regarding Corvair seat belts, not the compiled information itself.  Anyone out there able to link me to the actual information?

Thanks, again,

~Bill Stanley

<I understand that around 2008 Rick Loving compiled information regarding Corvair

seat belts.  I would like a link to the information if it's posted online
somewhere or to be advised how I might otherwise access the information.

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley>