<VV> Small Business Saturday - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 08:42:55 EST 2012

I am supporting Small Business Saturday by offering any VV member a 10% discount
on any carburetor order placed this weekend, OR will include a FREE chrome fuel pump
cover with the order. This seems easier than using what turns out to be a bit of a hassle
going through the Amex registration process. Just drop me a private reply by 8 PM Sunday
letting me know you are a VV members and what year carbs you need. I can also hold them
for a small deposit if you want to make them a Christmas present. You can pay as you wish with a CC or Paypal or Check/MO.
Thanks,
Grant