<VV> Difficult to get to bolt head

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Sat Nov 24 12:25:37 EST 2012

Daren,
Is this one of those situations where you can take a Dremel cutoff wheel
and cut a screwdriver slot into the end of the bolt?   Then use a small
screwdriver in the end of the bolt to hold it from rotating and a wrench
to remove the nut.   If the screwdriver is narrow, the nut will come
right off onto the screwdriver.

Larry