<VV> Drive Train Removal & Installation

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:12:02 EST 2012

Steve, I remove mine by placing the car on jack stands and using a
motorcycle lift from harbour freight. It cost about 150.00 as I
remember. The complete power train center of gravity is just forward of
the cam dimple in the pan. I attached a couple 2x2vs along the sides of
of the oil pan running them forward past the balance point 6 inches
using longer bolts in the lower tin holes (which i take off before
lowering) , clamped the lift to the 2x2's and gently lower the whole
assembly out of the car. Takes about an hour out and a hour and a half
back in. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone