<VV> Drive Train Removal & Installation

Ned aeroned at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 19:47:37 EST 2012

Steve,

I use little more than a floor jack and have removed just the engine and the entire drive train. I use the cart from the book "How to keep your Corvair alive." First you would disconnect everything except the motor mounts. Then the rear of the car is lowered so that the engine is resting the cart. Then the motor mounts (and/or last bell housing) bolts are removed. The car is jacked up again and the engine is on the cart.

Ned

Sent from my iPhone