<VV> Air filter for breather

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 14:20:51 EST 2012

Gary - I do not recommend running any open breather in the engine
compartment. Any fumes which come out of that breather will be ingested into the
cooling fan and into the passenger compartment via the heater. First, you
could  try tapping into the carb tops or the air-filter adapters. If that is not
 feasible, then put a hose on the end of the tube and run it outside of the
 engine compartment. There are several small "breather" type filters
available,  try Summitracing.com or other automotive suppliers. You must filter
the end,  because air could be pulled into that hose under certain running
conditions.

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 11/26/2012 11:05:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,