<VV> Here are the files that I want to share with you.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 26 15:02:31 EST 2012

I've seen a couple done that way but I don't have a photo handy.  However, as Seth pointed out you want to run it outside the car, or better, hook up the PCV.  You can make up some extensions to raise the air filter and run lines to those, I have a couple examples at http://autoxer.skiblack.com/airfilter.html

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150
  Kid cars: '00 Grand Marquis, '99 Miata