<VV> Here are the files that I want to share with you.

Gary & Marilyn DeNamur gmdenamur at itol.com
Mon Nov 26 10:44:15 EST 2012

I put my 47 year old California Custom (Chrome Pot) air cleaners on my '65
Monza 110hp 4 speed car that I've owned since 1998 (43,000 actual miles on
it).  I am looking for some sort of "air cleaner" type device to put on the
end of the crank case breather tube.  Am looking for reasonable ideas as to
how to handle this.  I love the way they look and they sound nice to.  I run
the stock 140 exhaust system on the car.  Help!

Thanks,

Gary L. DeNamur

I sent these using Elements Organizer. Find out more:
http://www.adobe.com/products/psprelements/
<http://www.adobe.com/go/pse_photoshopelwin_en>